PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYER FOR THIS TRIP
Dear friend and prayer partner,
Just wanted to let you know that we are “on the road again.” This Saturday, February 6th, a team (Kim Batson, Darick and Karrie Endecott, Michelle Young and myself) will be traveling to Cairo, Egypt. Our main purpose for the trip will be to direct Institutes for more than 120 children’s ministers in two areas of Egypt: Cairo and Assuit.
Our calendar of activities is as follows:
February 6-8 Travel to Cairo via plan
February 9 Sightsee and prepare for the Institute
February 10-12 Institute in Cairo
February 13 A Day of Ministry to more than 300 children in Cairo
February 14 Travel to Assuit
February 15-18 Institute in Assuit
February 19 A Day of Ministry to children in Assuit
February 20 Travel home
Our prayer requests include–
· Health and strength of team members as well as Institute participants
· Quick adjustment to the new time zone, climate, and food
· Culturally appropriate actions and words so that we will find favor with the Egyptian people
· Ability to effectively communicate principles and ideas to the children’s ministers
· Institute participants will apply themselves to receiving instruction
· Institute participants will recognize and embrace their calling to this ministry
· Institute participants will take principles and ideas taught and effectively apply them to their ministries
· There will be time daily for us to meet together for prayer and that these prayer times would be Spirit-directed, powerful, and unified.
· I will be a good example of a leader and will recognize and utilize every opportunity to mentor each member of our team.
· Children we minister to will clearly understand the message of the gospel and accept Christ as Savior.
· Saved children will be encouraged in their faith
· Our team will be prepared for every good work that God has purposed for us to do while in Egypt.
· Finances will be provided for every need related to this trip.
· Strength for the support staff: Our overseer Brother Samir, translators, drivers and other volunteers
Thanks for your prayers!
Darick and Karrie Endecott