Greetings Church Family,
I have been asked to head up a project for the Livingston Church of God of Prophecy to make needed repairs on the church building. You may have heard about termites eating the ceiling and a portion of the wall. After inspecting the damage these repairs are needed.
1. Replacing the existing ceiling with acoustical ceiling (drop ceiling) in the sanctuary.
2. Replacing the ceiling in one class room with drywall.
3. Repairing a portion of the exterior wall and banding where termites and rot has decayed the wall.
4. Painting the interior walls.
6. Installing new lights.
7. Repairing and painting the exterior windows as needed.
On April 30 at 7:00am we will start working on this project and if all possible I need as many men that would commit to helping for as long as they possibly can. I am hoping to have most of the work completed on this day as long as help is available. If you or any men from your church can come, bring tools (drywall tools), (ceiling tile tools) (paint brushes and rollers) (saws) etc. it would be greatly appreciated. If you can come or you have some in your church that would like to help please contact me by email or phone and let me know. I know God will bless our efforts.
Pastor Terry Swaw
Home Phone: (931) 456-9781
Cell Phone: (931) 337-5178