Last night and again this morning, I visited with Bishop Allen Davis and his family at the Skyridge Medical Center in Cleveland.
Originally, Bishop Davis was to undergo surgery for a broken hip yesterday, but due to complications, it was delayed to this morning. Just a few-minutes-ago, the doctor informed the family that they are hoping to perform the surgery this afternoon, however, it may be put off until tomorrow.
Please join me in prayer for Bishop Davis, for Londa and the rest of the family, I will post significant updates later.
— Post From My iPad